- Women have 1 orgasm for a man’s every 3, The Orgasm Gap.
- In the US explained as women’s bodies are bad at orgasms.
- Freud “Women should orgasm due to intercourse…if not something wrong with sexuality”.
- Women who sleep with women have more orgasms than heterosexual women.
- 30% of women 25% of men cannot find the clitoris
- Have less orgasms with a partner, than masturbating alone.
- Women take as much time to orgasm during masturbation as men do during sex, on average 4 min.
- His orgasm v. her orgasm ( Real sex v. optional foreplay )
- A focus on how she looks v. how she feels.
- The longer a woman has sex with a single partner, the orgasm gap shrinks ( Hookup v. Girlfriend ).
- A combination of Oral, Penetration and Clitoral Play lead to higher orgasm rates no matter the # of times with a partner.
- Orgasm rates coincide with the evolving relationship with their partner.
- His investment in her pleasure ( See # 10 ).
- Women feel “no right to ask for an orgasm”
- “the guy expects to get off, the girl expects nothing” – Hookups mainly
- Women in relationships feel “entitled to orgasms”. Certain their partner is concerned with their pleasure. Equals.
Conclusion: Social forces push men over women, however the orgasm gap shrinking.
Wade, Lisa. “The Orgasm Gap: The Real Reason Women Get Off Less Often Than Men and How to Fix It.” The Orgasm Gap: The Real Reason Women Get Off Less Often Than Men and How to Fix It. AlterNet, 3 Apr. 201. Web. 07 Feb. 2017.